Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised chevitodd.com to provide to me), such as your full name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product/service that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you order a personalised canvas print, or have special requirements if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage in certain trusted third parties to provide services, such as delivery companies and printers. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
* I retain your personal information only to provide you with my services. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes. I generally keep your data for one month
* You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* I will delete your personal information unless it is needed for legal reasons.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Chevi Todd, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com Alternately, you may mail me at the following:
Chevi Todd, Flat 4, 31 West Avenue, Filey YO14 9AX